The girls and I went to see my sister Emily's new house she's renting with some girls from her singles ward. It was so fun seeing her new place and she showed me every detail from her personal cupboard in the kitchen to every detail of her closet. I'm so proud of her for taking this grown up step in her life! What a scary thing it is to move out for the first time. She's really excited about her new independence and all the new space she has. She has done such a good job decorating and already working so well with her roommates. We really enjoyed our tour of her new home. Then we decided to go out for awhile. We went to Target and got some lunch at the food court in the mall. I just love the Lakewood mall. It has the funnest food court complete with not only lots of food choices, but a whole area of play for the kids. They have a whole corner of little car rides that you put a quarter or 2 in for a ride and they even have a small carousel! They have a play area with huge pieces of fake food like a giant banana and watermelon slice for the kids to climb on, jump on and slide down. Kira and Zoey had fun sliding off of the banana. And honestly they coolest bathrooms I've ever seen. I had never been in a bathroom before that had a little toilet for the child and a big one for the mommy right in the same room! This saves so much time! Genious! They also have a little short sink for the kids. I just love it! We really enjoyed our day with Emily. It was super fun getting to hang out with my sister and my children just love their Aunt Em-o-wee! (Kira was so sweet to give Zoey the drivers seat in this car ride because the silly monkey was sitting in her seat!)Friday, June 15, 2012
Wakewood Mall with Aunt Emily
The girls and I went to see my sister Emily's new house she's renting with some girls from her singles ward. It was so fun seeing her new place and she showed me every detail from her personal cupboard in the kitchen to every detail of her closet. I'm so proud of her for taking this grown up step in her life! What a scary thing it is to move out for the first time. She's really excited about her new independence and all the new space she has. She has done such a good job decorating and already working so well with her roommates. We really enjoyed our tour of her new home. Then we decided to go out for awhile. We went to Target and got some lunch at the food court in the mall. I just love the Lakewood mall. It has the funnest food court complete with not only lots of food choices, but a whole area of play for the kids. They have a whole corner of little car rides that you put a quarter or 2 in for a ride and they even have a small carousel! They have a play area with huge pieces of fake food like a giant banana and watermelon slice for the kids to climb on, jump on and slide down. Kira and Zoey had fun sliding off of the banana. And honestly they coolest bathrooms I've ever seen. I had never been in a bathroom before that had a little toilet for the child and a big one for the mommy right in the same room! This saves so much time! Genious! They also have a little short sink for the kids. I just love it! We really enjoyed our day with Emily. It was super fun getting to hang out with my sister and my children just love their Aunt Em-o-wee! (Kira was so sweet to give Zoey the drivers seat in this car ride because the silly monkey was sitting in her seat!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Cool! I'm glad you got to see Emily's new place. I want to see it too! That's awesome they have a kid toilet!
I agree with Eva.
I didn't know that mall was so nice! I certainly like that they have a See's. mm.. See's.... I only have one left! :(
I love that the post comes with a picture, too! Kira was smart to sit up-top. She stole the show! ;) Next time she'll have to find a new spot because that's where I'll be sitting!!
I love how you titled it with a W, by the way. So it's like how your girls talk. Cute touch!
I don't remember that mall being so nice either! The things you don't pay attention to till you have little kiddies lol. I'm so excited for Emily this is great for her! Thats a fun picture of the girls and very sweet of Kira to let Zoey drive!
Post a Comment