




Me and Kira made this gingerbread tree. I thought it came out pretty ugly compared to the one on the box, haha. but it was pretty fun to do! Kira loved putting the "ornaments" on once again, which were little sixlet candies or something and I put all the icing on. =)

Everyday the girls and I would add a cotton ball to Santa's beard to count down until Christmas. I hope that next year we can do or make an advent calendar that has a scripture a day about Christ or a Jesse tree or something along those lines.

lastly, I made these cute pointsettia headbands for Ian's mom's students for their school Christmas presentation. I thought they were so cute that I made extra for my girls and for some friends. I love Christmas crafts. They are so much fun to make! It's such a magical time of year.




1 comment:
Wow! that Christmas tree looks good enough to eat!!! hahaha. I think it turned out really well! And I love the poinsettia that you sent me!!!!! I put it on my fridge. It's March and it's still there. hahahaha. I love that you did things with the girls. I hope that your Jesse tree will turn out well next year!! :)
Post a Comment