Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Diaper massacre on Golden Ave - 2011

The pictures are pretty self explanatory of this tragic event...

1 lucky diaper was left behind...

This picture was AFTER we had already taken a bunch of diapers out of the tub that was at least half filled with water.


3 trash bags full of diapers... We couldn't even LIFT the bags. Ian had to lift them into our wagon to wheel them outside and then haul them into the big trash can. I don't know how I'm going to wheel the trash can out this week... It's like lifting water!

40 diapers were in stable condition and survived... 60+ diapers, regular and nighttime diapers, were lost.
What can we learn from this moment in history? ...that Huggies really are the most absorbent diapers! (The diapers actually REALLY impressed me.)

3 comments:

katie said...

OH my!! That 2nd picture had me laughing out loud! (I startled Maryann, who I'm holding to get her to sleep!) WOW!!!! How did you miss telling me about this over the phone???? I cannot believe what a waste that is! Poor diaper budget :( Really you've got me laughing 3 different times already! What a perfect title! I wonder who's idea it was.... KIRA! Wow... sorry for your loss... but thanks for the laughs!!!

Eva said...

Oh my gosh. What a moment… Haha, Katie makes great comments. Yes, I'm sorry for your loss, too. And I feel bad for your diaper budget, too! I can't believe they destroyed all those diapers! Oh my goodness that diaper soaked up a lot of water! You should send those pictures to Huggies Corp. =)

Jessie said...

lol. yeah, maybe they'll send me some replacements. lol

background