Since Kira has been potty trained, it has really inspired Zoey to copy her good example. I'm so proud of Zoey because she has been pretty good about going on the potty when she sees her big sister doing it. They would get into such huge fights over the little pink froggy potty, that I finally just bought Zoey her own potty. now all 3 of us can go at once! I know some of you think I'm weird for blogging about stuff like this, but I just think it's so cute. I love how happy she looks and how she's sitting there reading a book while peeing. She's so adorable! Such a big girl!
Funny story:
Kira and I were sitting on our toilets going potty at the same time... we both happened to be going #2 at the same time... so I told Kira we were having a poo-poo party... She then replied with laughter and said, "I want a poo-poo cake!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment