Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4th of July

I have been trying to take advantage of opportunities to snap photos of all 5 of us together. On the 4th of July I had a lot of fun dressing up all the girls in their 4th of July skirts and I made the baby a little headband to go with her onesie that I bought after 4th of July last year on clearance at Target! It's fun when you get things and save for them and then the time comes when you can actually use it. So June's little onesie says, red, white and sparkle! So I made her a silver, red, white and blue bow to match it. She looked so cute for her first 4th of July! I was able to feed her right before the fireworks started and she was snuggled up warm and cozy in her jammies against me and slept through the entire firework show! I felt so accomplished as a mother! haha. AMAZING for one of my babies. They are all pretty light sleepers... Ian snapped a cute picture of the girls sitting on this short little 2 1/2 foot wall watching the firework show. They were oohing and awwing the whole time and yelling out the many different beautiful colors they were seeing. It was such a happy moment for me, being all together and enjoying my sweet little children. It's moments like these that make life wonderful. 










2 comments:

katie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
I JUST LOVE YOUR FAMILY!
What great pictures! & what a fun description of the night. It is so true that holidays spawn opportunities to create memories that make life worth living :) Your girls look so festive in their colors, and you and Ian look so hot together! Hah. Bet you didn't see that comment coming. :P

katie said...

& June is so cute and flirty in her pictures! That little smile and the hand by her mouth.
I am just totally wow-ed by these pictures.

background