Julie and Curtis got to come down to California this week and we got to see them on Sunday evening! We were really excited for them to come visit. June had already went to sleep by the time I snapped these photos but I felt it was important to do it anyway. The girls enjoyed being silly with them. I think it's cute how Julie's and Curtis' glasses almost match. They are really cute together. I am so happy for Julie and so happy for Curtis also. They both have such a sweet spirit about them and you can just feel the love and the spirit around them. It was so nice visiting with Julie, I just didn't want to let her go! My dad came over that night as well, (mom is up in Utah) and we all made tortilla soup together and dad brought us all copies of some old photographs of him as a child and my parents when they were engaged and a few more. It is so fun seeing old photographs. I just love that! Thank you for visiting us all the way from Utah and driving from Apple Valley to Long Beach. We love you both and I can't wait for Christmas time to spend with this crazy Loveland bunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Those are great pictures! Dad is having fun!
I'm so glad Julie and Curtis got to visit with you! They really are such a good couple!
Family is the best. :)
Post a Comment