Things that are special and unique about June that I've learned these last 6 months:
*She loves to suck her thumb. Sooo cute. She's my first little thumb sucker. Kira took pacifiers and Zoey had a 2 finger suck she would do. It's so fun how each of them are such individuals.
*She loves to eat her toes
*She's a mommy's girl, and always picks mommy if she has a choice
*She cries when I leave the room and turns her head towards me when she hears my voice. She makes me feel so special!
*She has started really expressing herself and has many different facial expressions. People comment on how alert she is and how expressive she is! Makes me a proud mama that she's such a smart one!
*We have introduced solid food and she just loves to eat her baby food! Always cries for more
*She has learned to sit up on her own when she was about 5 1/2 months old
*She has 4 teeth that have broken through the gums!
*She loves it when you growl or make weird noises and loves peek a boo
*She loves to be held and would have me hold her all day long if it was up to her
*She is ticklish and loves it when I tickle her collar bone and when I blow raspberries in her neck
*She loves sucking on ANYTHING, I think she sticks more things in her mouth then my other 2 girls did
*She absolutely loves her daddy and her sisters.. She gives her sisters the biggest smiles. It's sooo cute
*She is a little angel and has been sleeping through the night since she was 3 weeks old
*She is in the 57th percentile for her height and in the 13th percentile for her weight! So she's a skinny little one, but still healthy. :) She must take after her petite Filipino relatives. All my babies have been kind of skinny though, so she's just like her sisters were. I like that because it makes them easier for me to lug around. :)































No comments:
Post a Comment