Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Nap times...

I think this is funny enough that it deserves its own post... Today me and the girlies went to Costco and since June just learned to sit up, I decided it would be more space efficient to have her sit up in the front rather then in the big bulky carseat in the main part of the shopping cart. I absolutely love shopping at Costco. It's the only place I can actually comfortably fit 3 kids into a cart and groceries. AMAZING! As we were checking out June's little head was drooping and it took me a few minutes to even realize she was falling asleep right there in the cart with her little head bobbing forward. I stuck my purse in front of her forehead and had Kira put her arm around her to support her so she wouldn't fall so forward... I am so grateful for all the help Kira and Zoey are with June and with the chores and everything really. They are such good girls and always do what I ask them to do. It was so cute that June made absolutely no fuss at all and just fell asleep right in the middle of all the hussle and bussle without even being noticed. 

 Later the same day...
She was sitting up in her bouncy seat which she never really lays back in anymore, she likes to sit up in it... and as I was cooking a yummy new soup for dinner Kira and Zoey informed me that June fell asleep in her bouncy seat, I assumed she was laying backwards, but nope. She was bent in half forward asleep... Ian had given her a plastic 2 liter soda bottle to play with... She LOVES bottles... bottled water, bottled anything really... So she fell asleep playing with it. The girls put this blanket in front of her to support her and act as a pillow, but we were all just giggling at how it looks like she just drunk off of the root beer and passed out. What a cutie. She again never made a fuss at all... When she woke up I was thinking she might start to cry being in a weird spot but she just sat up and smiled so big! She's such a cute, happy girl!!! She had the happiest day today, just smiling and laughing at everything. i wish everyday was as silly today, but with more comfortable naps for this cute little one. :) 


2 comments:

Eva said...

I love the root beer shots! Haha!

katie said...

These made me laugh out loud when you texted them to me yesterday! Especially the Root Beer one. SILLY BABY! I love that you described her as waking up with a HUGE smile, even though she was sleeping in such an uncomfortable position. Babies are so limber and happy! (& hilarious..) June has got to be your best sleeper so far, huh?
Kira and Zoey really are so good to take good care of June.
I'm still convinced you're a super mom for tackling everything you did yesterday with your 3 kiddos!

background