We were at the dentist and one of the receptionists leaned over from her chair to look at baby June in the stroller and was saying what a cute baby she was. Zoey then put her hand over June's face to cover June and yelled at the lady, "THAT'S
OUR BABY!" O my gosh, i was so embarrassed by her rudeness but couldn't help but laugh. She is a very protective sister!!! At the end of our appointment we were walking out of the office following the hygenist who was seeing us out and as we were walking down a long hallway she was admiring Zoey's hair and she said to Zoey, "wow, your hair is so curly and beautiful. Can I play with your chair?" Zoey turned around and very passionately said, "take a chill pill!" All the ladies at the front desk (about 4 or 5 of them) started laughing so hard and teasing each other saying, "I'm going to start saying that! and WOW! She just said take a chill pill." They got a kick out of it, but I was AGAIN embarrassed and just replied, "her dad always tells her that!" Zoey really doesn't have a filter sometimes. We have apparently done an EXCELLENT job teaching our girls about strangers because she doesn't like any strangers! She's sometimes just rude to anyone she doesn't know to get them to stop talking to her! It's actually pretty smart of her but kind of embarrassing for me!
Ian was wandering around Home Depot for about 5-10 minutes with the girls and Zoey started complaining saying, "when are we gonna find the samples?" (referring to food samples we always enjoy on our Costco trips... haha)
After church Ian was massaging my back for me while I was laying on the twin bed we have in the baby's room. Zoey was laying down next to me and Kira was rubbing her back. After a while Kira says, "When is it going to be my turn? My back is getting soooo jealous..."
So this is a little controversial... and I never told Zoey anything about black being a BAD color.
Zoey tells me:
Black is not a bad color, right mommy? Cuz Mama is black and papa is black and Aunt Mhy-Lanie is black, HUH??
I woke up and said "Good morning Zoey!"
The first thing she said to me was, "Did you know Lilo (from Lilo and Stitch) has a mermaid sister?"
I said, "No, that's amazing! I didn't even know that. How did you know that?"
She said, "Kira told me. Kira is soooooo smart."
 |
| (Kira drew a fish on a dry erase board and wrote: Kira's first fish she made) |
1 comment:
ZOEY! hahaha. Take a chill pill is such a good response. It's even funnier when you use it in a situation it doesn't really fit in... hahha. I'm glad Zoey knows me, because man, I could get my feelings hurt!
The samples one makes me laugh out loud every time!
Kira is sooooo smart. With her little kid accent. Cute Zoey! I love that action shot of her jumping.
Kira is so good at writing! You can tell she is so proud in the pic with her fish... It's so silly with what is actually written... hahaha.
Post a Comment